Get in touch!

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Am I in trouble? *gulp*

Hello everyone!

Well, this is certainly strange. In fact, I'm not quite sure how to start off! 

So, it's been a year since my last post, and boy oh boy have things changed.

I've left sixth form (and all the troubles it bought me), and from September 2013 have been attending University! I know! Shocking! A levels happened..so did the many nights of celebration and drinking my sorrows away.. But the important thing is that I passed! And I am currently studying an honours degree to become a qualified primary school teacher. You might be wondering where I'm studying? Well that would be telling! But I still live at home, with my mum, dad and several kitty cats! I am fortunate enough to have a car to travel back to university everyday, which sadly prevents me from rolling out of bed, walking from a flat to the campus in my pyjamas, and shocking everyone with my attractive bed hair and appealing slipper socks.
Attending university has definitely made me grow up, accept the fact that it's a big ol'world out there, and I need some good preparation under my belt for later on in life! *mainly due to hour long rants from family members*

I couldn't wish for anything to go any better right now! (Well, except for getting good marks on my assignments, that would be the cherry on the cake!)

I've recently submitted my two latest assignments in the past 10 days (yes, I nearly died from stress overload, no, I'm not feeling overly confident about my marks!) so I decided it was time to whip out the camera and macbook, and get my fingers working! You can hopefully look forward to some pages of waffling ideas from my mind, and little updates here and there.

So yes! I've got a few ideas up my sleeve to unleash on you all, which I hope you will enjoy. But, sadly, that's all from me tonight, I should really get to sleep for tomorrows lectures *in reality, saying I should get to sleep just means I'll be browsing tumblr in bed until 2am and then complain in the morning*

Thanks for reading sweets :)

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment