Get in touch!

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Just a quickie...

Holá mi amigos

So this is a quick update just to let you know what has been going on in my life recently! :)


  1. My birthday was on Saturday, the 13th, and from then on I have been very busy, busy, busy!
  2. I have had lots of friends down, many family visiting for my birthday etc. and all of my time was taken to get ready for visitors, go out with friends/family and have fun! (I really cannot complain!)
  3. I have been lacking in funds as I wasn't old enough to have a proper job, and get proper wages. BUT, seeing as my birthday always stocks up my purse, I can now go out shopping, and not worry about how much I spend! :)
  4. I've been quite lazy, and have been lying in bed until the late morning (which is not like me at all! Im much more of an early bird!)
Right, now all of that is off my chest, I can reveal what my next post will be, and what you can expect in the near future!

Next post up: What I got for my 16th Birthday

Posts you should expect : Hauls (seeing as more money has entered my life!), NOTD ((nails of the day) lately I have been in love with changing my nail polish every 3-4 days, which must be a record for me!), YouTube channels that I follow and My Favourite Bloggers! :D

I hope to speak to you all soon! :)

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment